A few months back we had a change around of rooms. The result was that my office / shack moved to an upstairs bedroom. No problem with that in itself. What was an issue, was that all the aerials for my amateur radio activities remained routed to the old shack.
Finally, after a delay that’s been too long, and entirely my fault, I’ve managed to rectify the problem. For a short term fix until I know what plans I have for which bands I want to concentrate on, I’ve simply installed a couple of coax patch cables from the old shack to the new one. It does mean I have to manually decide which aerials to patch through, but at least I’m now back on air.
I suspect it’s likely I may appear in some of the “Tuesday” VHF contests from time to time, and also endeavour to see what I can do on 5MHz.
At least it’s a start!